Valentine's Day Candy Cellophane Treat Bags
by Spangler Candy
This is one of the crafts I created for Spangler Candy. You are more than welcome to use it. It's super easy and fun for kids and adults.
What You'll Need:
- One package of clear cellophane treat bags, 3" x 6"
- Assorted card stock in pink and red, plain or patterned
- Assorted "Valentine's Day" colored candy (we used Spangler StrawMallows, Smarties, and Dum Dum Pops)
- Decorative ribbon
- Foam hearts
How to Make Them:
1. Take a cellophane treat bag and fill with candy about half way full. We used 3" x 6" treat bags from a local craft store.
2. Cut a piece of card stock 4" x 5" (or to fit your bag if a different size) and fold in half lengthwise over the top of the cellophane bag. Attach the card stock to the bag with a staple or two.
3. Decorate the card stock any way you choose - we used a variety of decorative ribbon, foam hearts, and paper hearts. Secure your decorations to the card stock with glue.
4. Personalize your bags or leave them plain.
5. That's it! In just a few short steps, you've made one-of-a-kind candy treat bags for Valentine's Day!